Chronograph 42mm Green Sunburst Dial
The Duckworth Prestex Chronograph is a striking contemporary reinterpretation of a Prestex classic.
The retro polished, cushion-style case is constructed out of durable 316L stainless steel. The watch is water-resistant to 100m thanks to its screw-in case back and screw-down crown.
The deep green, sunburst-effect dial plays beautifully with light, while the contrasting orange accents and chronograph seconds hand add a pop of colour to accentuate the details.
Ticking away silently inside is a Miyota 6S21 quartz movement, chosen for its reliability and precision, accurate to +/- 20 seconds a month.
The sapphire glass is scratch-resistant, ensuring that the chronograph's handsome looks will endure for many years to come, as an heirloom to be handed down to future generations – as so many Prestex watches were before.
The padded, vintage-look, Horween Chromexcel leather strap is supremely comfortable and durable, supplied with quick-release spring bars.
Every watch is individually quality checked and tested in our workshops before being offered for sale.
MODEL NUMBER: D550-04
- Functions: Hours/minutes/seconds/30 minute chronograph/date
- Dial: Green sunburst
- Indices: Applied, filled with BGW9 lume
- Hands: Brushed and polished steel with BGW9 lume strip
- Strap: High quality padded green Horween leather, with contrast stitching
- Sweep second: Orange with brushed finish
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Overall Case Thickness: 13mm
- Lug to Lug Length: 48.5mm
- Case Material: 316L solid stainless steel
- Double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective underside coating
- Screw-in case back with unique engraved serial number
- Screw-down crown with logo
- Water resistance to 100m (330 feet)
- Miyota 6S21 quartz movement with chronograph
- Accuracy: +/-20s per month
- Individually numbered from a limited edition of 500
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black lacquer